Sunday, 14 August 2011

Sculpting: Dino Girl Puppet Part 3: Costume!

I was having a little trouble deciding how to costume my Dino Girl, (constraints such as puppet strings were severely limiting my creativity!), hence her absence from my blog. However, this morning I had one of those delightful wake-me-up cups of tea that shroud you with inspiration... which led to me spending almost the entire day needle and thread in hand... 


Here is my completed Dino Girl costume (although I still need to tackle her shoes... and possibly a head dress... haven't decided if it it necessary yet) 







As I mentioned before, my Dino Girls waist measures a mere 2cm.. so this sewing project required a very high level of patience! But I am pleased with the outcome!


 Next is shoes... maybe a head dress (if I go ahead i'm thinking something Black Swan related) and then finally... STRINGS! 


Can't wait to string her up and put her in front of the camera! 


Happy crafting! 


Love, love

No comments: