Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Thrift of the Week!


This wk has been very fruitful for thrifting! So much so that I think I will save a few of the items for next week, as I surely went over my thrifting budget this week... and considering my 3 day trips to the same store, I'm surprised they have anything left! 


This week it's another video! 



Untitled from jessica biddle on Vimeo.


The jacket is a 1960s wool blend.. I'm so in love with the colour and the style! £5.00. 


Cotton white skirt with sky blue zig zag detail. £1.75


Belt (which came with a darling skirt i'll post next week!) £2.00 


And finally.... 


3/4 sized Viva acoustic Guitar (my new love!) £10.00


Hope you enjoyed the video! I couldn't resist keeping in the part where my cheeky broken B string kept lifting my skirt!


The song playing is God Moves on the Water by Blind Willie Johnson. 


Happy Thrifting, 


Love, love

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute! I love the whole ensemble. You're a gorgeous flash from the past.