Friday 28 November 2008

Something in the way she moves




Somewhere along the way I became accidentally busy. I have done so many photo shoots these past weeks... applied so much make up and some how still found myself with ample "spare" time with which my current Country lifestyle has little to fill it up with. 

Therefore I am currently re-reading Edith Wharton's "The House of Mirth". The end of The Twilight Saga left a vast and cavenous void which could only be filled  by some of my favourite literary characters of years past.  Apart from the whimsical and tragic adventures of Lilly Bart, I also enjoy reading reference books and non fiction at a leisurely pace.. mixing British History with Conspiracy Theories, Russell Brand's life story and the inner workings of The Beatles. 

I'm planning something. In my head it is glorious, I can only dream that the reality will be as aesthetically adept as my vision. . inspiration chases me around the narrow corridors of this cottage and it's only a matter of time before I put my ideas in front of a camera! 

Until next time mon peu fleurs de merveille

Love, love, 

xoxoxox

NB...the top two photos are not mine, merely images that make my heart dance <3 
The last photo is from a photo shoot last night; "My Bloody Valentine" Photography by Em Eato, MU and SFX by me :) 

No comments: