150g butter/ margarine
2 rounded tablespoons of Golden Syrup
150g chocolate chips/ raisons
1. Preheat oven to 190°C
2. Sieve flour into large mixing bowl, add sugar and oats, stir
3. In a pan melt the butter and stir in the golden syrup
4. Add butter/syrup mixture to the mixing bowl with the oats, flour and sugar. Mix together well
5. Stir in chocolate chips/ raisons
6. Using a desert spoon, spoon out the mixture and roll into a ball . . place on a non stick baking pan and flatten with the back of the spoon.
7. Put in the oven for approximately 10 minutes. . cookies should be still soft and slightly golden brown on the edges. . . leave to cool for about 5 mins.