Saturday 3 April 2010

Guess Things Happen That Way

Thrifted Dress 

Before






After several hours measuring and pinning under the tuition of my amazing sister. . .

















I also made a skirt out of the bottom half of the dress. . . but don't have a photo yet... 

Here are more bangles I have made recently, experimenting with new techniques and different types of wool. . .




And a headband I have made.. using my new found crochet skills to make the little flowers. . . I have another one finished which I am very fond of. .  but have yet to photograph. 



Until next time. . . dance






1 comment:

Emily Park said...

aww :') they're so cute.
and I love what you did with the dress! can't wait to see the skirt :D

check out and maybe follow my blog? :)

www.iyaaarEmily.blogspot.com

E.
xxx