Monday 31 May 2010

Part of Your World

Once upon a time a bright eyed 4 year old Jessica went to see The Little Mermaid. 21 years later, I painted this.


 I think this is my new favourite. I really enjoyed playing around with watercolours on the newspaper. . . the effect it produced was exactly what I wanted. I think I will do a few more in this style... 

Today is a Bank Holiday! I am going to use my free time to go to the movies & research flights... probably do some more blogging later.. I have lots of pictures to share 


Love, love

ps.. here is some Led-Love

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yummy sushi!

Anonymous said...

i was jsut going to say i want sushi now!! asshole!

Katherine said...

OMG I love this!! The news print looks so cool/unique and the mermaid tail looking like sushi is also awesome!! So original I absolutely love this. Grab yourself a frame, missy, we're hanging this up on display when you get back.