Sunday 30 May 2010

Teach your children well


I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me most. Regret will follow me where ever I go. You were amazing... your strength.. your energy...You're the reason I strive to be the best I can be. I want to make you proud, from wherever you are watching, I know you are following me, testing me, making me a better person. I wish you could know me today. I want to share with you every detail of my life. 

You will always be with me. My broken heart will never heal but with each day I grow stronger, your absence has been the most testing and difficult experience I will ever know...

7 Years. Now you are finally free. I hope one day I can be a fraction of the Mother you were.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love the pic of you and your mommy. I think this picture is the best way to show how you spread her ashes!<3 bree